Are you a letter writer like me? Then this should be of interest… Moleskine gives us a new product this year called Moleskine Messages.
I’m not sure how well this will do here in the Norwegian market, but I do like the thought! Instead of a normal card – send a booklet with what you wish to say!
There are pro’s and con’s to this product, yes…
- nobody can see what you write or draw before the letter is opened.
- it’s much nicer to write in a book, with clear and organized edges. A normal paper can be a bit “big” at times…
- Each page gives you a unique opportunity to do something different, and gives you a natural “closure”…. you can draw, write, write a poem, glue pictures…
- you do send some paper that’s not really neccessary to send. (the cover)
- If you want to write more, you have to have two (or more) separate books.
- Fountain pen enthusiasts will not run to the store and buy it…as of the Moleskine paper..
But then there’s that little extra;
After all the messages cards has been used, you’re left with a little Moleskine box to use for storing whatever!